ART DIRECTOR, INTEGRATED MARKETING, NEW YORK
The Art Director, Integrated Marketing, is responsible for conceiving and designing marketing and promotional assets for the Here Media portfolio of brands across all platforms.
• Continuously update sales and marketing materials including brand kits, media kits, presentation templates, and sell sheets
• Conceive, design, and execute visual materials for integrated, cross-platform promotions
• Work with marketing to conceive and design compelling, cross-platform collateral and mock-ups for RFPs
• Design web pages/promotions based on print-originated content, as well as web-exclusive editorial sections and interactives. (includes site mock-ups, Flash components, icons, co-branded ad units and other graphics)
• Ability to design rich media units and work with third-party vendors to execute them for clients
• Design in-book advertorials and special sections
• Ability to communicate and execute design ideas in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
• Minimum 5 years of print and digital publishing and web design experience, ideally from an interactive agency or media brand
• Ability to effectively communicate design ideas within a collaborative work environment, and across marketing, ad sales, online and video production teams.
• Strong conceptual development, visualization, typography and interactive design skills
• History of successfully implementing business requirements with design elements.
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to analyze, define and complete tasks with minimal direction/supervision.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines and accurately estimate project timelines a must.
• Basic video editing a major plus
• Superb proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign + GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash.
• Proficient in HTML/XHTML, Java Script and CSS (browser compatibility and page optimization)
• Awareness of SEO standards and web analytics.
• Experience with content management systems.
Contact: Submit resume, salary expectations, and work samples to email@example.com
How To Apply