Product Development Engineer
We are a leading contemporary lighting company looking for a product design and development engineer to work full-time in our Westchester, NY design office. You must be enthusiastic, highly motivated, and a quick learner, who is comfortable in a fast-paced design environment.
- Strong knowledge of Solidworks
- Understanding of materials and manufacturing processes, especially metals
- Understanding of basic electronics and circuits
- Understanding of basic Design for Manufacturability concepts
- Model making and rapid prototyping skills (paper/foam core/pink foam)
- US citizen or permanent resident (no Visa sponsorship available)
- 2D AutoCAD skills
- Mandarin Chinese language skills
- Experience working with overseas manufacturing vendors
- Package design experience
- Adobe software suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
Start full-time ASAP. Salary and benefits based on experience.
Must be local, no relocation available.
Send resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.