Full-time Graphic Designer
Role: Full-Time Graphic Designer
Location: Dallas, Texas
We're looking for a talented, Full-time Graphic Designer. At our company, you'll get the opportunity to collaborate with a motivated team of 3 other graphic designers, 2 photographers, and one marketing executive on a daily basis. We're on a mission to create a distinctive and well-respected brand that represents our originality and modern approach to home decorating. Here's how you help us:
- Collaborate regularly with upper management to exchange and execute ideas on how to enhance the Loloi Rugs brand.
- Design beautiful email campaigns, print and online advertorial campaigns, showroom collateral, product labels, and much more.
- Work in close collaboration with people internally (co-workers) and externally (printers, manufacturers) to ensure work is done timely and within budget.
- Involvement in the UI/UX brainstorming, execution, and constant refinement of the new loloirugs.com (launching soon).
- Work with team to design annual catalog and quarterly supplement catalogs from conception to completion.
- Correspond regularly with print and online editors to meet deadlines for editorial and advertorial content.
- Occasional travel to trade show locations in Las Vegas, High Point (NC), Atlanta, and New York.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum BFA in Graphic Design.
- Experience in areas tangential to graphic design like photography, motion graphics, copywriting, or art direction is not required but considered a huge plus and worth mentioning in your cover letter.
- Skilled and passionate in the areas of typography, color, layout, and composition as well as product photography and editorial photography.
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ability and willingness to multi-task, prioritize and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
- Ridiculously organized and deadline oriented.
Founded in 2004, Loloi Rugs has achieved tremendous growth and respect in the rug industry in just an eight year tenure. Loloi recently won the ARTS Award for "Best Rug Manufacturer" in 2010 and 2011, validating its status as one of the elite home furnishing companies. For more information, please visit our web site www.LoloiRugs.com.
How to apply:
Please send resume, cover letter, and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter include expected hourly wage, available start date, and list your 2 favorite brands from a design perspective with reasons why.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.