Jr UX/Visual Designer
We are working with a hot digital agency to identify a strong UX Designer to work onsite in NYC. You will be will be joining a team creating all things digital and extremely user friendly.
We are looking for a minimum of 2 years of experience.
The Freelance UX designer will support a senior-level User Experience Designer and Interactive Design team with design and documentation for various interactive experiences. The ideal candidate will be passionate about design, display a willingness to learn, and have experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of UX, design, and development.
Produce tangible documentation, including:
• wireframes, usage scenarios, information architecture, user flows, site maps, competitive reviews, content inventories, and other design documents
• Create experiences and define specifications for innovative user interfaces, across a range of devices and platforms
• Effectively document and communicate design concepts and specifications
• Stay up to date on current trends in interaction design for web, mobile, desktop, and tablet apps;
A strong portfolio showcasing innovative interactive experiences and industry best practices:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in user experience design, information architecture, or interaction design
• A solid academic background in human-computer interaction, interaction design or a related field
• Experience creating process flows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively conceptualize and present detailed interaction behaviors with thorough documentation
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator and working knowledge of Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, InVision or other online prototyping tools
• Demonstrate knowledge of responsive design
• Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
• Must be organized, able to act independently, and be flexible to adapt to business needs.
Ability to develop basic rapid prototypes and interactive wireframes:
• Knowledge of web development and mobile technologies (including platform nuances)
• Experience with a variety of product types including both e-commerce and content-driven experiential web sites
• Ability to write interaction and functional specifications as required.
You must be authorized to work in the US.
Please send resume and samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.