BitTorrent is the world’s largest peer-based technology company. We’ve created a globally recognized ecosystem of technology protocols, consumer software, and electronics devices that help people find, share and move digital media. Our technologies are used by hundreds of millions of people around the world and drive between 20% and 40% of global Internet traffic.
We are a profitable, multi-national company that is backed by some of the world's leading investors, including Accel Partners (Facebook, Groupon, Dropbox, AdMob, etc.) and DCM (About.com, Foundry Networks, Sling Media, Clearwire, etc). Our company is led by a team of proven entrepreneurs that have generated billions of dollars in shareholder returns. We're looking for talented and motivated people to join our rapidly growing team.
BitTorrent offers a unique and compelling work environment. We are proponents of the open Internet and we serve one of the largest user demographics in history. We take these responsibilities seriously and hire accordingly. We work with only the brightest engineers and the most talented business people we can find. Everyone on our team is here to do meaningful work with broad reaching impact. We have a fun yet challenging work environment that fosters diversity, creativity and teamwork. Our team members receive industry leading salaries, stock options, premium benefits, and state-of-the-art offices in San Francisco’s SOMA district.
The Marketing Team is looking for a passionate, top-notch brand/visual designer who is comfortable producing integrated work of all kinds. The designer knows how to combine both the brand and creative aspects of the trade.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Working closely with the Brand, Creative, UX, and Product Marketing team on all aspects of brand/visualdesign development.
• Researching the competition and digital innovation; bringing fresh ideas to the table. We’re looking for genuine curiosity about what’s happening in the start-ups industry, UI trends, and a willingness to discover and try new techniques.
• Understanding pixel perfection and web standards.
Ideal candidates will posses a strong combination of the following experience:
• 3-5+ years design experience in the agency and / or digital start-up world
• Bachelor's or Masters degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Arts, or related field
• Strong digital chops, attention to detail, pixel-perfection, and a world-class portfolio
• Proven ability to manage own workflow, documentation, deadlines on multiple and simultaneous projects
• Strong business, interpersonal and communication skills
• Expertise with Adobe suite of design software
• Ability to research and solve new creative or design challenges as they arise
• Familiarity with BitTorrent technology and ecosystem.
• Extensive background in brand on digital side, such as web and visual design
• Knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS/JS and how visual compositions translate to code
• Demonstrated knowledge in iOS, Android, and mobile web design patterns
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.