Visual Communication / Interactive Media Design Lecturer (Ref No.: REC-VC/IMD4-0214W-IXD)
Welcome to the exciting world of Raffles Design Institute. As the largest private education group in Asia-Pacific, we have a dynamic and inspiring working environment to nurture and develop every employee’s full potential. We believe in building a talent pool to further grow our business. If you are looking for exposure to diverse opportunities and challenges, we invite you to build your career with us.
Location: Colombo, Hong Kong, Johor Bahru, Mumbai, Singapore, Surabaya, Medan, Batam, Chennai
• Design course curriculum materials for lessons in Visual Communication, Graphic Design and Interactive Media Design
• Plan and deliver these lessons in a clear and appropriate manner
• Develop students' creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
• Ensure student discipline
• Assist with school promotional activities
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Art, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Visual Communications or equivalent
• At least 5 years of relevant industry experience with a credible portfolio
• Preferably 2 years lecturing experience in Design Principles, Typography, Graphic/Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Web Design, Design Principles, HTML, Multimedia Design, Video and Special Effects or any other relevant study areas
• Effective communication in English
• Creative with an ability to adapt to a multi-cultural setting and to handle students of difference nationalities
If you have a passion for design and to carve out an exciting teaching career in the Asia Pacific, please send in a detailed resume (in English only) together with your academic certificates, 2 reference letters, a recent photograph and portfolio or website links showing your works to email@example.com quoting the reference no. REC-VC/IMD4-0214W-IXD.
How To Apply