About the Role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced UI developer to join OpenDNS’s Security Graph team. We are a group of researchers and developers building the industries most comprehensive network security intelligence platform. Our tools are used by the security teams around the world to uncover what’s really going on in their networks.
Responsibilities: We need your expertise to help take our UI to the next level. In this highly visible role you’ll be collaborating with the Security Graph team to beautiful, responsive pages that are functional and easy to use.
Education & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience designing, iterating on, and delivering user experiences for web-based software
- Ability to create interactive prototypes
- Ability to iterate quickly, and work with team feedback on the fly
- Strong visual and graphic design skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Experience with D3 or other visualization frameworks
- Experience with AngularJS, HAML, SASS and Backbone
- Scripting experience with PHP, Ruby or Python a plus
Perks At OpenDNS:
Did we mention the perks? Our offices are located just a block away from Caltrain and MUNI in the thriving tech hub of SOMA, San Francisco so you’re surrounded by like-minded people and just walking distance from tons of popular restaurants and cafes. The office is rich with open spaces for collaboration, the latest tech tools and toys and a fully stocked kitchen to help you recharge. Come work with us, and be part of the team that’s revolutionizing Internet security.
• Innovative -- We aren't a social networking or Web 2.0 photo sharing site. We work on core Internet protocols and make them better.
• No ladders to climb -- We keep a relatively flat corporate structure that promotes fast movement and flexible teams.
• Meritocracy -- The best ideas win, regardless of where they come from.
• Time off to relax -- As a startup, we work our butts off. That's why it's important to get away to clear your mind from time to time. Three weeks and 10 company holidays make that easy.
• Technologists -- We are a company of engineers and technologists passionate about delivering a better Internet.
• Food -- Hard work makes you hungry. We keep a well-stocked kitchen with catered lunches throughout the week.
• Frosty beverages – Happy hours are planned throughout the month to get to know your coworkers outside the office.
• Breakfast by the Founder/CEO -- The early bird gets the worm, or in our case waffles on most Wednesdays, served by our Founder/CEO.
• Insurance -- We've got you covered from your head to your toes. Medical, Dental and Vision.
• 401(k) -- We're set up to help our team members practice responsible fiscal management.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.