Interactive Art Director
Miles is looking for an Interactive Art Director to join our growing interactive team to lead the creative strategy and vision of our digital products. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to become part of a very creative, energetic and innovative team who are looking to inspire and push the boundaries of digital products within the destination marketing industry.
For this role, you need strong knowledge of the creative development process and a receptive and intuitive understanding of both client and user/consumer needs. You will be responsible for translating these needs into conceptual development and execution of creative ideas in products across various digital platforms: web, electronic marketing and multimedia as well as the quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
This role is an integral part of the team and candidates must have strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with team members and the client. Candidates must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapting quickly to changing deadlines and always flexible in shifting tasks to meet deliverables. A passion for and intuitive understanding of usability standards and user interface design is a requirement of this position.
Primary responsibilities will include:
· Collaborating with the team to create user personas and design information architecture
· Generating wireframes and designing client-ready user interface mockups based on user stories and client requirements
· Working with the team to develop project strategies, ideas and scopes for new products
· Design and markup of email campaigns
We may also require:
· Design of compelling digital advertisements – static and flash based
This candidate must be able to design and develop websites that are:
· Visually impactful
· Reflective of the client's brand and strategic objectives
· Fast loading and efficient
· User-friendly, SEO-friendly and web-standards compliant
· Two or more years of website and other interactive design experience.
· An exceptional eye for design and outstanding attention to detail.
· An understanding of user behavior and the ability to create innovative and inspirational site navigation and interactive experiences.
· A thorough understanding of responsive web design.
· Ability to balance beauty with usability.
· Ability to hand code designs that work cross-browser/platform/device.
· A thorough understanding of Flash video techniques & rich media
· Proficiency in Flash (Action Script) preferred with ability to build flash advertisements. Experience with DoubleClick Rich Media studio, Point Roll, and/or Media Mind a plus.
Miles offers a competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, if eligible, in a fun, dynamic and creative environment. Apply online at www.milespartnership.com/careers, following the prompts to upload your resume, edit and complete your contact profile, edit and complete our employment application with employment and earnings history, and then answer a brief candidate questionnaire.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.