SUMMARY: The Graphic Designer will support asset production for the product development, marketing and sales departments, ensuring adherence to the brand specifications related to “look and feel.” The Graphic Designer is responsible for producing high-quality design solutions that meet both internal creative standards and specific business goals related to each creative project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: “Essential functions” are primary job duties that incumbents must be able to perform unassisted or with some reasonable accommodation made by the employer.
1. Creates marketing / sales collateral including but not limited to ads, trade show materials, signs, flyers, brochures and catalogs;
2. Creates images, logos, pictures and typography styles using existing visual elements and style requirements, and combining them in new and unique ways;
3. Supports efforts of Marketing Department related to the provision of artwork assets for use in social media platforms including Pinterest, Facebook and Tumbler;
4. Sketches designs for the Blue Line Review per the specifications provided;
5. Receives design specifications from marketing and presents designs to marketing for final approval;
6. Assists with the organization and maintenance of the graphic design files;
7. Works closely with the Sr. Designer to manage work, set priorities and receive feedback on designs; and
8. Maintains awareness of all schedules and deadlines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and/or other design software;
2. Exceptional design skills with an eye for consistency;
3. Strong layout skills and design sensibilities;
4. Detail-oriented with excellent time management and problem solving skills, initiative, attention-to-detail and creativity;
5. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
6. Excellent organization and prioritization skills;
7. Strong time management skills and accountability for meeting deadlines; and
8. Team-oriented, dedicated, inquisitive, self-motivated and collaborative.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred or 1 to 3 years of industry experience.
Interested candidates should send their resume, cover letter, salary requirements and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of, "Graphic Designer."
How To Apply