Rising Tide Interactive (RTI) is a marketing and digital agency based in Washington, DC.
Candidates will have a great opportunity to work on major progressive political races across the US. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the RTI team on a wide variety of exciting projects from advertising campaigns, email marketing, and creative design.
The Graphic Designer will lead the creative strategy, conceptual design and production of digital advertising, email graphics and other creative assets.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about progressive politics, design, technology, and the new media world.
• Design graphics for our websites, social media, emails, landing pages and online ads.
• Work closely with our strategic team to brainstorm and create digital products that help our clients accomplish their objectives
• Assist in creating and updating RTI marketing materials.
• Keen eye for design, layout, typography and all things creative.
• Excellent capabilities with Photoshop, Illustrator or Fireworks
• Demonstrated proficiency with Flash
• Expert-level project management skills
• Comfortable quickly turning around deliverables in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
• Passion for progressive politics.
DESIRED (BUT NOT REQUIRED) SKILLS:
• Experience with CRM platforms like BSD Tools, Salsa, WordPress.
• Experience writing emails, blog posts, news releases, ad copy, etc.
• Background in Democratic politics.
Location: Washington, DC
Schedule: Full Time through Election Day 2014; potential for extension
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send a resume and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.