Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of popular E-commerce sites SwimOutlet.com, RunOutlet.com, SurfOutlet.com & YogaOutlet.com, Spiraledge, Inc., has been recognized as a Gold Level Fit Friendly Worksite at its headquarters in San Jose, CA, by the American Heart Association for helping employees eat better and move more. Join us and enjoy the perks of a casual dress code, energetic atmosphere, terrific staff and catered lunches!
SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com are leading retail sites in their specific verticals. We are seeking a creative and resourceful designer on site to fulfill critical website, and web advertising functions. Accuracy and completeness are critical, as are flexibility and the ability to work on a schedule.
Our retail sites are moving towards a more image heavy strategy. To see the next iteration of swimoutlet.com and yogaoutlet.com, please visit the following links:
The Graphic Designers support the web sites' promotional initiatives calendar by producing a wide variety of designs for consumer-driven merchandising and interface solutions that drive revenue and conversion.
• Create and edit design prototypes, including brand and promotional banners across multiple placements, interface elements, mockups, various onsite merchandising tasks and other related projects
• Work collaboratively to ensure that design solutions meet deadlines, objectives and other parameters
• Actively present, rationalize and articulate design ideas and decisions for discussion
• Maintain knowledge of current trends, color and technology relevant to web and graphic design.
• Assist on other projects and duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or related field
• Expert Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks
• Ability to design original creative content
• Demonstrated expertise in page layout and graphic design
• Outstanding typographic skills
• Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to produce promotional campaigns
• A detail-oriented mindset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proven ability to work independently on multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment, meeting tight deadlines, and reacting quickly and efficiently to changes
• Retail Experience is a plus
• Photography skills a plus
The employee is frequently required to sit at a computer; use hands and fingers to type, write; reach with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding, opening filing cabinets, and some light lifting as necessary to function in a office environment.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a link to your online portfolio. A portfolio is required for consideration.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.