Mid-Senior Visual Interactive Designer
Oh, hello! We are Charming Robot, a digital product design shop, and we are looking for a Visual Designer to join our team in New York. You would be responsible for working with the Creative Director, UX team and other Designers, concepting and then taking a lead on client work. We’re looking for someone with the perfect balance of solid thought process, strong design skills, charming presentation ability and super clean layer comps.
But how rude! You may not know a lot about us. A boutique shop with offices in New York and Los Angeles, we create premium experience strategy, branding and visual design for digital products. Our clients are made up of a unique combination of world-class brands and brand-new startups. Working across a broad range of industries, we have learned that the information gained in one vertical can be applied to many, and have assembled a killer team to do just that.
If all that sounds good to you, then by all means tell us!
Here are the requirement specifics:
• This job is in NYC. You need to be, too (or, you know, near enough to get here).
• 5+ yrs experience as a mid- to senior-level designer.
• A strong portfolio with great examples of branding and digital visual design.
• Must be comfortable in front of a client and leading presentations.
• Must be able to work with a team.
• A pretty good idea of what is going on in the startup scene.
• Good with all the common tools of the industry.
Here are the nice-to-haves:
• A working knowledge of front-end code is a super nice-to-have. Coding is not required for the job, but collaborating with developers is.
• Experience creating digital products.
• Experience in creating marketing or ad concepts.
• Knowledge of a prototyping tool (InVision, Axure, etc)
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and all that, as well. But we can talk that part in person. Send a cover letter, your resume, hand in your application and let’s get started!
How To Apply