Senior Industrial Designer
Oversee and create kitchenware products based on market research & retail strategies. Evolve concept designs through a systematic process of drawing, model making, testing & analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work directly with a customer or salesperson or be the lead designer for a custom account.
* Act as the department go-to person for a specific division and / or account.
* Lead special projects
* Train other designers
* Assist and direct assigned design group on any given project and assist in the new staff’s learning curve and development relating to basic design challenges relative to our industry.
* 4 plus years product design experience.
* Must have demonstrated exceptionally strong skills in Adobe programs Photoshop and Illustrator, must have advanced skills in 2D and 3D programs and relevant technical and illustrative abilities including sketching and ideation.
* Must be able to work independently
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.