Position Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Design Director
Department: Brand Creative
Tea Brand Creative is a talented team of graphic designers, copywriters, producers and marketers working together to bring Tea to life using stories, images and campaigns that connect and resonate with our customers. Our goal is to excited and inspire at every touch point. From the communication with our customers and site experience to our retailers, and catalog/direct mail promotions we strive to treat every customer interaction as a way to tell the story of Tea. We go there!
The Graphic Designer will create, execute and maintain Tea marketing materials ranging from web marketing (email, site updates, social), promotions, packaging, in-store collateral, and seasonal marketing campaigns that resonates with our customers, makes people believe in the brand, and also makes them take action.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use established templates to create email campaigns and update banner ads. Help to create new email templates.
• Work to improve website design, to increase conversion and brand awareness.
• Update website with seasonal imagery/content and maintain look and feel across platform.
• Update B2B website with seasonal product imagery, content and tools.
• Update social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and the Tea blog.
• Update seasonal product packaging (i.e., hangtags, size stickers).
• Design in-Store collateral.
• Work with internal departments (Merchandising and Sales) to provide posters and sales collateral in time for seasonal trade shows/events.
• Assist team during studio photo shoots (i.e., prepping products, renting equipment, propping etc.).
• Assist Graphic Design Manager with catalog production.
• Fulfill online image requests.
• 5+ years’ work experience in a graphic design position, product/fashion based company a plus
• Great sense of design, fashion and meticulous attention to detail.
• Proficiency with HTML, CSS, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office
• Studio/hand skills: confidence working with blade, ruler and glue for clean mock-ups and comping of presentation materials
• Takes great pride in the designs produced and takes ownership of projects.
• Proactive, detail-oriented and deadline-driven: willing to do whatever it takes and spend whatever time it takes to meet deadlines.
• Able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment while being extremely productive and timely.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills: able to take direction but ask the right questions in order to get the job done correctly and on time.
• Consummate team player who loves to learn.
Expectations for All Employees:
• Supports the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, commitment to our community, and accountability and ownership.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.