Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
• Must possess a broad knowledge of user interface development technologies and standards
• Extensive UI development and integration experience with front end web technologies
• Must have a keen eye for detail and a strong desire for promoting development standards, as well as a passion for building compelling and highly usable user interfaces
• Drive the process and prioritization from a strong user-focused perspective, working closely with the business owner, user research, software development, product management and QA teams.
• Must provide a portfolio of past work.
• At least 4-8 years of UI development experience in a fast-paced development environment with experience in consumer-specific software or web products
• Must possess a broad knowledge of responsive/adaptive web development
• Extensive knowledge of UI development methodology and processes
• Must be able to demonstrate, understand and be proficiency in managing all phases of product design and development
• Knowledge of CSS3, HTML5 required.
• Familiarity with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues.
• Excellent organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
• Must be able to self-manage as well as work and collaborate with cross-functional groups
• Must possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science field or similar
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.