Art Director/Senior Designer
The SHIFT Communications creative team is on the lookout for a Mac/Adobe graphic designer to join the in-house creative team.
Our dream candidate will have the right combination of talent and technical skills to be hands-on with a variety of projects that include social media content, front-end web design, infographics, newsletters, logos and print collateral. To enhance the vision of our strategic recommendations to clients, he or she will also manage the creation of mock-up images and compelling PowerPoint presentations, along with agency-branded documents.
Specific requirements include:
- Outstanding work examples
- Some leadership experience within a creative team
- A strong command of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and MS Office (PowerPoint and Word) for Mac
- The ability to balance creative passion with an understanding of business objectives, budgets and client needs
- A knack for visual storytelling
- A collaborative, team-driven attitude
- The ability to present
Nice to have’s but not required:
- Some working knowledge of Flash and HTML
- Basic understanding of video production
- Some level of photography experience
Candidates are asked to submit a resume along with a URL link showing examples of recent work.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.