Corporate Graphic & Digital Designer
Operation Blessing International (OBI), an international humanitarian relief and development organization, is seeking a talented Corporate Graphic & Digital Designer to join its team! This creative professional will develop strategies and manage corporate design projects highlighting Gift-In-Kind (GIK) donations used in ongoing domestic and international programs.
The successful individual will have the following qualifications:
• 3-5 years of graphic and digital design experience
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere)
• Proficient in MAC Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Creative thinker with excellent ability to develop innovative collateral materials for marketing purposes
• Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with a creative, high energy team
• Strong ability to translate a vision into a concrete plan that generates long and short-term results
• Ability to work independently while under pressure to consistently meet goals and deadlines
• Ability to conceptualize, shoot and edit videos for marketing purposes highly desirable
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally
OBI combats hunger, deprivation and physical affliction with the provision of food, clothing, shelter, medical care and other basic necessities of life. We also help facilitate the development of healthy, vibrant and self-sustaining communities by addressing larger issues of education, food security, potable water, employment, community health, and disaster mitigation projects.
Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia, OBI not only offers you a competitive salary and full benefits, it offers you an opportunity to make a global impact! This job will challenge you spiritually as well as professionally, rewarding your commitment to perform with integrity and excellence.
If you desire to make a difference in the lives of others, share our vision and purpose and possess the skill requirements listed, please visit our web site at www.ob.org to submit an online application. Resumes without applications will not be given full consideration.
Please include internet link to graphic design portfolio or send DVD to: OBI Employment, 977 Centerville Turnpike, Virginia Beach, VA 23463.
How To Apply