Junior Visual Designer
Unify is looking for talented Junior Visual designers who create complex interactive experiences for applications, software, and web interfaces to shape the future of Project Ansible.
By joining our team, you will be interacting with inspiring people in a multidisciplinary teams, and participate in design efforts at both conceptual as well as tactical levels. You will be contributing in fresh, challenging projects and enjoying professional recognition and a rewarding career. Unify offers you the opportunity to be engaged in a creative, international work environment and to build upon your track record of successes with the leading global Unified Communication and Collaboration provider.
Adhering and extending the Project Ansible Design Language System will be the center of your role at Unify. You will internalize the user experience centric philosophy of Project Ansible and work as a designer in a multidisciplinary team of other designers, developers, product managers etc. for future releases of the Project Ansible software and service ecosystem.
You will work on the design and documentation of the Project Ansible visual language for all existing and upcoming Project Ansible applications such as web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile etc.
The ideal candidate will have a fine sense for digital beauty, can create pixel-perfect user interfaces and will not accept a design until it reaches highest quality levels.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in designing visual language systems for digital products and services
- Eyes and hands for pixel-perfect visual design and meticulous attention to details
- Fluency in common Creative Suite applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, etc.
- Basic animation and motion design skills and knowledge of video editing software like After Effects, Flash, etc.
- Experience in creating and optimizing visual assets for various platforms and applications (web and mobile)
- Understanding of web and mobile (iOS and Android) design paradigms
- Understanding of practical benefits and limitations of internet and mobile technologies
- Familiarity with agile development processes like scrum, kanban etc.
- Experiences in interaction design, wireframing, information architecture etc. are very welcome
- Ability to travel
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
- Fluent English language skills
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Work in a challenging multinational environment.
- Continuous training opportunities.
Please submit all application elements in English.
How To Apply