Unify is looking for talented Interaction designers who create complex interactive experiences for applications, software, and web interfaces to shape the future of Project Ansible.
By joining our team, you will be interacting with inspiring people in a multidisciplinary teams, and participate in design efforts at both conceptual as well as tactical levels. You will be contributing in fresh, challenging projects and enjoying professional recognition and a rewarding career. Unify offers you the opportunity to be engaged in a creative, international work environment and to build upon your track record of successes with the leading global Unified Communication and Collaboration provider.
You will be responsible for advancing the information architecture, and interaction design to ensure Project Ansible delivers the best usability and user experience to our users. With your seasoned experience around digital design, you will structure and optimize the daily design process and guide junior designers on the team. You will work directly with development, but also with the Project Ansible Software Architects and Product Owners, to plan and design new features for Project Ansible. As part of the Project Ansible service ecosystem you will work on websites, web applications, iOS apps, and Android apps.
The ideal candidate should be looking to make a major impact, by bringing a new product to market and advancing the design over time through iteration, to make it a market leading service experience.
- Bachelor's degree in interaction design, a related design discipline, or equivalent work experience (master degree is welcome)
- 6+ years of experience in designing applications and digital services
- Experience in documenting interaction design, and working with developers (agile development process)
- Experience designing engaging user experiences for desktop, web and mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Experience in leading smaller teams
- Great communication skills: You should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions and what problems they're solving
- Obsessive attention to detail and passion for big complex interaction design challenges
- Understanding of practical benefits and limitations of internet and mobile technologies
- In depth knowledge of experience and interaction design processes and methodology
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote
- Basic understanding of software development and basic development skills
- Ability to travel
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates)
- Fluent English language skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in a challenging multinational environment
- Continuous training opportunities
Please submit all application elements in English.
How To Apply