EXTRACTABLE is an award-winning, data-driven digital experience agency that delivers personalized, responsive and deeply engaging experiences, which yield breakthrough results. Some of our key clients include Visa, Micron, LeapFrog, ACE, Oakwood, St Luke's and Blue Cross Blue Shield. Founded in 1999, EXTRACTABLE is a privately held agency based in San Francisco, CA.
We are seeking a talented Interactive Designer who can create beautiful, compelling interactive experiences and content across all digital channels and devices. Applicant must be able to generate multiple aesthetics, possess a sound understanding of usability and typography, display a strong attention to detail and be adept with Photoshop, Illustrator and other visual design tools. Experience with HTML, CSS, Advanced ActionScript, Axure, Video Motion Design, and 3D applications are a plus. This position reports directly to an Art Director.
We are currently open to full-time, contract/freelance and temp-to-perm options.
- Deliver visual design solutions across multiple interactive channels
- Produce final graphics for website and email development
- Partner with developers during production to ensure quality of final deliverable
- Implement feedback from Art Director, Creative Director and Client Management
- Collaborate closely with strategy, client service, media and project management
- Help ensure the highest levels of quality for all work produced.
Skills and Requirements:
- BFA in accredited art/design school plus experience in the visual communications industry; or 2 years' related digital experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Advanced knowledge of typography
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Online portfolio showing relevant examples of work
- Experience with HTML/CSS, advanced ActionScript, Axure, Video Motion Design and 3D applications is a bonus
What's in it for you?:
- An exciting environment where we get to implement the great ideas we dream up
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Great colleagues and a relaxed, dog-friendly work community
- Light-filled SOMA office, close to transit
If your background and interests match, let us know why. Send your cover letter and resume as an attachment, along with links to relevant deliverables, work samples or an online portfolio.
How To Apply