Assistant Packaging Designer
Victoria Classics is a major importer of fashionable home textile products. We specialize in highly embellished and hand crafted product, designed to meet the individual needs of each customer.
Victoria Classics is proud of its diverse customer base that spans many diverse operations. From department stores and big box retailers to discounters and alternative marketers.
Since being founded over 26 years ago, Victoria Classics has grown into one of the most successful companies in its field nationwide.
Please visit our Website, www.victoriaclassics.com for more information about our Company.
We are currently searching for an Assistant Packaging Designer for our busy and creative Edison, New Jersey Headquarters. Soft Goods Experience preferred but not required.
• Assist in developing Creative Packaging designs and illustrations as needed.
• Assist in creating Brand standards for new brand designs and redesigns.
• Create innovative packaging solutions and identities.
• Communicate with overseas vendors, coordinating photo shoots, maintaining files of packaging and brand-related artwork and mechanicals.
• Assist in generating advertising and other print material, shooting and re-touching digital photos of products.
• Create mock-ups of packaging and retail displays for client presentation and providing solutions for all graphics related issues.
Required Job Skills:
1. 1-2 years experience designing packaging
2. Must have a Graphic Design background
3. Must be creative and have passion for your work
4. Knows Photoshop and Illustrator
5. Good sense of design
6. Can work independently
7. Must have a portfolio to present at time of interview
Please submit in confidence your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to put in the subject line and cover letter that you are applying for the Assistant Packaging Designer.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.