Design Way Cool Stuff...at a Way Cool Company
Now that the World Cup is over, isn't it time you earned your own Golden Glove?
The Sound United Global Design Center is looking for an amazing Graphic/Visual designer. The new designer will have a deep passion for design that is matched by a desire to find compelling user solutions. The designer must able to work on a variety of brands and products simultaneously, and able to think conceptually while have a mind for the development process. The designer will collaborate directly with individual brand representatives in product line management and marketing. Must posses above average concept ideation, presentation, verbal and written communications. The designer will work on a wide array of touch points including product packaging, mobile and web experiences, print collateral, retail experience and environmental graphics. Ability to document pixel perfect designs for development is a must. An eye for global macro trends is required as is the ability to understand how target personas and design languages impact design. Ability to take as well as contribute to design direction is an absolute must.
• Bachelor's degree in design/graphic design/multi-media or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• 2-5 years of relevant experience with a degree or 5+ years without a degree
• "Hot Hand" concept ideation with excellent 2D conceptualization and documentation skills required
• Ability to clearly understand, articulate and design the Company’s three brands (Boom, Polk and Definitive Technology)
• Ability to meet/exceed assigned goals and objectives
• Ability to travel is required (up to 10%)
• Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of individuals within the department, company and external vendors, and customers alike
• Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented, and self-directed entrepreneurial environment necessary
• Excellent project- and time-management abilities and strong follow-through skills required
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) required
• Experience within the consumer/electronic industry is preferred
• Intermediate computer skills and significant experience using MS Office Suite
• Passion for audio/music/sound and/or technology is required
• Plus a whole lot more!!!
***Please note that all new hires are required to go through a criminal background check and drug screen prior to hire.
WHO ARE WE?
Located in Vista, CA, DEI Holdings is the parent company of some of the most respected brands within the consumer electronics industry, including Sound United's. In addition, our leadership team and employees are focused on our 3 Core Values daily: Do the right thing. Have fun. and Play to Win.
HERE'S A LITTLE BIT ABOUT OUR BENEFITS and HOW TO APPLY:
Sound United offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental, life, vacation, sick, 10-paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan as well as a casual, fun and entrepreneurial work environment.
***No agencies or phone calls please!
Submit cover letter, resume and PDF portfolio of work samples no bigger than 5MB to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.