Mid to Senior Industrial Designer - Consumer Products
Mid to Senior Industrial Designer
Do you have the desire to design products that are sure to be on the market? Are you ready to play a pivotal role in the production of new consumer goods? Can you apply your creativity throughout the design process from concept to manufacturing whilst communicating with company stakeholders? If so, then this may be a perfect opportunity for you.
Yeh IDeology is a boutique design, strategy and innovation recruitment firm based out of New York City. Our client is a leading manufacturer of household consumer products and seeking an innovative Industrial Designer. They require a professional with the creativity and focus to bring new ideas and new products to the table.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
* Holistic experience with the design process from conception to production
* Ability to multitask and work independently with a strong initiative
* Strong sketching and ideation skills
* Ability to translate trends and marketing insights into aesthetically pleasing designs
* Understanding of manufacturing processes a plus
* Understanding of how to apply human-centered design and ergonomics to designs
* Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment
* Willingness to assist in Graphic Design projects as needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* BA/ BS Industrial Design preferred
* 3-5 years of consumer product design experience
* 2D hand-sketching and rendering expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator
* Graphic Design experience a strong plus
* 3D SolidWorks or Rhino experience
* Rendering ability in Keyshot or similar
* Candidates currently in the Chicago area preferred
Qualified candidates please send your resume and samples (a PDF file under 5mb) and reference the above search number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to each candidate. Please no phone calls.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.