Industrial Design Intern
Sterilite Corporation is the leading manufacturer and marketer of consumer Houseware and Storage products. For over 75 years, Sterilite has manufactured its products in the USA and continues to strives to create innovative and distinctive items desired by consumers today.
We have the following opportunity for a qualified, highly motivated individual at our Home Office in Townsend, MA. - INDUSTRIAL DESIGN INTERN
Sterilite’s success over the years has been our focus on the needs of our customers and consumers while delivering quality, innovative and highly desired product to the masses. To help us continue these efforts we are seeking a highly motivated Industrial Design Intern to join our team of marketing and design professionals at our corporate office located Northwest of Boston, in Townsend, MA.
As a member of our team, you will be assisting in the design efforts of our next generation of Storage and Houseware products sold at retail. We are seeking a designer with a strong sense of form and function with the ability to communicate ideas quickly through sketching. You will be assisting the design group in many activities from analyzing research, ideation, CAD, mock-ups and model building.
To fully understand the breadth of our product offering please visit our web site at www.sterilite.com.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Industrial Designer with limited experience to work for the leading manufacturer of plastic storage and houseware products sold at retail today.
• Recent graduate with a Bachelor's degree in a program for Industrial Design.
• Prior design experience is a plus by not required.
• Strong desire to work in consumer products.
• A working knowledge of Rhino, SolidWorks and/or ProE with strong 3D modeling and rendering abilities a plus.
• Proficiency with PhotoShop and Illustrator desired.
• Some knowledge of plastics and molding methods, and manufacturing processes a plus.
• Ability to communicate design ideas through sketching and mock-ups.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines with excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
• Ability to work well within a group; a team player.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please send résumé with portfolio to: email@example.com, through our web site at www.Sterilite.com, or fax to 978-597-1039.
No phone calls please
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.