Senior Interior Retail / Store Designer
Are you a Senior Interior Retail / Hospitality / Store Designer with a passion for high end details, and do you love to create amazing shopping experiences and beautiful visual displays? Do you love to work on international projects? Then join our client’s team in Cincinnati, OH!
Our client is an international architecture and design firm focusing mostly within the retail and hospitality market. They are looking to add a Senior Interior Designer to their team in their head quarters in Cincinnati, OH. You will be working on some of the most recognizable brands and will be part of a truly fun and creative team to work on the next generation of cutting-edge environments! They will offer relocation assistance.
- Concept design & planning – specifically department store, retail & fixture
- Ideation/ Sketching
- Presentation skills
- Documentation of national & international projects
- Maintaining client relationships & project management
- BFA in Interior Design or Architecture
- 6+ yrs experience of proven international retail environment design experience
- Department Store experience is required!
- Experiences in fixture planning, merchandising, visual display design is required!
- Proficiency in 3D Studio Max, V-Ray
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign
- Highly skilled ideation & presentation skills
To apply please email your resume & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Applications without a portfolio will not be considered!
Due to the high volume of applicants only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please feel free to register on our website and to also check out our other openings: www.24seventalent.com
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.