Jr. Graphic Designer
Portfolio brands: Cellucor, Neon Sport, Royal Sport Ltd.
The Junior Graphic Designer will create, support and maintain projects (fliers, coupons, posters window decals), digital projects (landing pages, banners, email campaigns, facebook and twitter posts) and promotional items (apparel, stationary, point of purchase displays) for internal and external customers. This is a hands on job where we offer you the opportunity to design best in class materials as the right hand to our Creative Director.
Day in the life of:
- You will actively participate as a key voice in the creative direction of our portfolio brands.
- You will develop creative concepts and implementations that are consistently on target with brand objectives.
- You will work independently on projects from initial stages to completion.
- You will ensure all design materials that are consistent with branding guidelines.
- You will work alongside the Creative Director in the production and printing of assigned projects.
Our Ideal Candidate...
- is first-and-foremost a fitness fanatic! Although we are obsessed with killer design aesthetic, we are a sports nutrition brand first. We're looking for a graphic design, art, digital media and creative design majors with 2+ years of experience.
- is a creative, out of the box thinker, with a sense of humor and ability to think and react quickly.
- has a deep understanding of brands and the ability to create and communicate in ways that align with each brand's unique vision to drive engagement, and inspire passion and dialogue throughout the community.
- must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (CS5 or higher) and Microsoft Office on a Mac Platform.
- has a working knowledge of the printing industry, excellent graphic design skills, and a critical eye for design and typography, including branding work, layout, photo-retouching and image manipulation.
- is nice. You must be nice. You will be working with people day in and day out. You have to love people and they have to love you back. Deal breaker on this one.
Nutrabolt is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Great. You have access to the entire Nutrabolt line of products at no cost. We take what we preach here.
What it's like working for us:
-You are joining a family, not just a company. We take care of family and you will see that from day one.
-We encourage development and constant learning. Although we have structure, we share ideas across the organization. We like idea people, but we prefer the drivers who execute more.
-This family is committed. We are looking for disciplined people that understand the importance of bringing consistent value. If you are not known for your work ethic then you need not apply.
-We hold everyone accountable all the way up the organization chart.
We are looking for driven, organized people who want to excel. We want EXTRAORDINARY talent.
-Are you organized? Do you have the best attitude of anyone you know? Do you have that burning desire to prove people wrong? Please apply.
-No anger management issues or softy's please! We need a go-getter who can lead projects with little oversight. If you are afraid to jump into the weeds please don't apply.
-INCREDIBLE relationship building skills. If you are known for your ability to connect with a variety of personalities to get things done then please apply.
-Passion for the fitness industry, its people, and the products. We always look to hire passionate fans of our brand first.
-Flexibility and adaptability to an ever-changing environment. We need opportunists who can succeed with what resources are available as opposed to the one's that aren't.
Marketing - NYC Office
Junior Graphic Designer, Full-Time
Email cover letter, resume and portfolio link to Amanda Moy at email@example.com. Applications without a cover letter, resume and/or portfolio link will not be considered.
How To Apply