Senior User Experience Designer – Management Consulting
Search # 11040
Do you have the foresight to develop a method for helping businesses grow? Are you a reliable, conscientious creative able to design products and services with the current marketplace in mind? Are you an inventive individual willing to share your knowledge of UX to generate a comprehensible system that will reach all business sectors? If so, then this may be a perfect opportunity for you.
Yeh IDeology is a boutique design, strategy and innovation recruitment firm based out of New York City. Our client is a management consulting firm seeking a talented senior User Experience designer. They require a professional with the ability to lead and work collaboratively with other departmental teams to take their services to the next level.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
* Strategic innovation of existing and future products and services.
* Lead and manage the design team to deliver the best design solutions baring in mind the constraints of
* Contribute holistic experiences for clients of different business needs.
* Present iterative ideas and assess the viability of those ideas with members of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Generate design models through discussions and collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders.
* Remain aware of and share UX trends with peers and stakeholders to maintain optimum design solutions.
* Provide support in the planning and implementation of design timelines and activities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* BA, MA preferred
* 3 to 5 years of experience in UX, UI, IxD
* Interaction, usability, graphic design, HTML, CSS
* Creative, efficient and precise
* Complex problem solving capabilities and the ability to articulate design decisions.
* Detail oriented with design experience on multiple digital platforms.
Qualified candidates please send your resume and samples (a PDF file under 8mb) and reference the above search number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to each candidate. Please no phone calls.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.