Product Owner E-commerce
As a Product Owner E-commerce you will be responsible for prioritization, implementation, and analysis of customer-facing web projects, with an intense focus on driving conversion and customer loyalty. You will work with the designers and developers in the Front-end Team to constantly find and test improvements with high commercial impact. This is a high-pressure position with significant responsibility, offering a fantastic opportunity to improve the customer experience of the world's leading online hotel reservations website. Candidates must have a strong commercial focus.
• Ownership, prioritization and briefing for projects of varying length and complexity
• Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features
• Liaise with designers, developers and other product owners to;
• Achieve the optimal implementation of changes to the site
• Understand how experiments may be improved
• Investigate refer/resolve bugs that are reported for the website
• Understand how changes will impact other experiments
• Monitor, conduct analysis and evaluate the impact of experiments using a combination of web analytics, user analysis, user surveys and internal tools.
• Document the details and impact of experiments and new features.
We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses, with opportunities for career progression within our fast growing company. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package insuring a smooth transition to working and living in the Netherlands, where you’ll be joining a team of people from all over the world who now call Amsterdam home. Please submit your CV and Motivation Letter in English.
How To Apply