Senior Vice President/Creative Director
Senior Vice President/Creative Director
Become a Creative at DigitasLBi, a highly caffeinated playground for the mentally ambidextrous. A place where a born storyteller, a data-head, a visual artist, and a start-up guru not only work together...they're quite often the same person. Where you can hone your skills on branded content, TV, mobile, games, social platforms, and a few things that have not been invented yet. A place that's steadily earning accolades, from Titanium Lions to Gold Pencils, without any of the ego. Be part of a restless, passionate bunch plotting the future of our industry-and just getting started. Did we mention our logo is a unicorn?
We're looking for a Senior Vice President/Creative Director who will lead a best-in-class Creative group. You should have a knack for promoting awe-inspiring creative product across networks and you should be a go-to person for inspiration, leadership, and creative genius. You'll be responsible for attracting, developing, and retaining creative talent while ensuring the quality and effectiveness of the creative output for our clients.
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Influence vision, direction and goals for the Creative team, align the team behind them and create the motivation and passion to deliver on them
* Exert significant influence with colleagues and staff as well as engender trust and inspiration
* Motivate and encourage people through relevant, ongoing recognition, and create a culture of recognition within the team
* Set annual performance objectives, development plans, and conduct annual performance reviews with each direct report
* Partner with Client Leads in fostering outstanding client relationships through creative and conceptual thought leadership
* Lead client teams to define interactive vision and develop integrated strategies for brands under DigitasLBi supervision
* Play an active role in new-client acquisition and new business pitches, identify new opportunities and establish relationships with prospective clients, and participate in or lead new business initiatives
* Demonstrate responsible fiscal management, understand and respect the economics of the business, and contribute in a way that supports the financial model
Great candidates often have:
* Four-year degree (master's preferred)
* Fifteen or more years of hands-on experience in a digital creative leadership position
* Digital advertising or PR agency experience (strongly preferred)
* Demonstrable track record of new business wins in past 6-18 months
* Flexible skill set that can be applied across a variety of client relationship and/or business situations
* Recognition in field; pushes craft; demonstrates cross-office influence and broad thinking
* Ability to set direction and vision, and mobilize client teams and staff to meet challenging, yet clearly defined goals; communicate the vision in a way that people feel they own it and know where they fit in
* Demonstrated experience building, managing, and growing relationships with most senior/C-Suite marketing executives
* Proven leadership and strategic ability with excellent client relationship skills
* Expert written and oral communication and presentation skills
* Highly motivated and a passionate people leader (essential)
* Willingness to travel as needed
Got what it takes?
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.
DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age. We help companies of all shapes and sizes decide What's Next ... and then we take them there. Across 40 offices in 25 countries around the world we have more than 6,000 digital experts working to enrich people's lives via our unique blend of strategy, creativity, media and technology.
Our skills and passions span insight, brand building, content creation and distribution, as well as the ability to help brands embrace the creative and technological change that is revolutionizing their businesses. We act as strategic partner to some of the world's most exciting companies across a wide range of industries including FMCG, financial services, publishing, retail, telecoms and travel. There are many things that make DigitasLBi unique but if we had to choose one it would be our ability to connect data with storytelling to help make brands special, shareable and more ultimately valuable wherever, whenever and however people choose to engage with them.
How To Apply