Senior Graphic Designer - Youth Girls
The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for bringing the vision of the Brand to life through innovative, trend-right and Brand-right graphic designs that are cutting-edge and fresh. The Senior Graphic Designer will collaborate with other product designers, graphic designers, product managers and developers. As a graphic design leader, you will be tasked to work with passion, integrity and motivation. We are an authentic brand that pushes the envelope every day; innovation is a key part of our success. We are looking for a graphic designer who brings a strong point of view built on your own inspirations and ideas. The Senior Graphic Designer must have the ability to forge strong partnerships with his/her creative peers to create – from concept to reality - compelling and fresh product coveted by athletes everywhere.
- Create innovative and original placed graphics in specific categories on a seasonal basis.
- Present graphic/trend direction and seasonal graphics to all internal groups, selling the unique and creative concepts through inspiring visuals and strong presentation skills.
- Work with the team to interpret graphics against a brief – collaborating and communicating closely with the Apparel Design and Product Management teams
- Create artwork, with color size technique indication, for approved graphics under aggressive timelines.
- Be a key partner in nurturing the brand identity and distinctive Under Armour apparel offerings with a creative and timeless design vision.
- Mentor Associate and Assistant Graphic Designers.
- Develop and execute clear and detailed technical kits for development.
- Interact cross functionally with Product Line Managers, Developers, Patternmakers and Fabric Developers.
- Build and continually improve sports competency across all categories.
- 5+ years of Apparel Graphic Design experience required, preferably in the sports/performance industry
- Strong understanding/connection with Athletic Consumer – passion for the category and the athletic mantra both personally and professionally.
- Obsessive attention to detail at the levels of graphic design and presentation
- High communication skills for both interpersonal relationships and presentation – the ability to influence all cross functional partners to deliver unrivaled graphic designs on time and on target.
- Proven track record designing apparel graphics with commercial success.
- Fast, efficient, nimble. Experience working in a shifting and collaborative environment with a great deal of constructive feedback and input.
- Ability to not only lead fearlessly as a contributor, but also take direction and work with a team.
Ideal candidate will have experience:
- Designing apparel graphics across multiple categories
- Exceptional Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop skills. Must be current.
- BA in Graphic Design.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to sell your product
- Passion every day to design compelling, cutting edge product.
How To Apply