Sr. User Experience Designer/Information Architect
It's a simple formula really. The best ideas and the best work come from the best people. And the best people want a place to work that is personally, professionally, and financially rewarding.
- Demonstrate the core values of the company: Honesty, Caring, Self Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
- Develop cohesive experience structures, intuitive navigation, screen layout and screen hierarchy.
- Lead and participate in business discovery sessions that get to the heart of our clients, their businesses, target audiences, content and goals.
- Design and document sitemaps, user flows, conceptual models & wireframes.
- Direct and synthesize user and stakeholder interviews. Create user profiles and write functional specifications.
- Help evolve the agency project delivery process
- 7 - 10 years of dedicated experience with user experience, user interaction design, information architecture, technical and functional requirements and overall project process and procedures in an agency environment.
- A comprehensive knowledge of human perception, cognition and behavior and its application relevant to user experience design.
- Strong visual communication design skills, as well as the ability to verbally communicate design documentation internally to project teams and externally for client presentations.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign and have a practical knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and a strong working knowledge of Axure, Visio or Keynote and be overall technically savvy.
- Able to deftly balance client desires with user needs, research, and best practices
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
How To Apply