Fireclay Tile, the most disruptive brand in tile, is looking for an excellent candidate to fill the role of Graphic Designer. We are seeking 5+ years experience with a passion for ALL things design. The ideal candidate will be charged with creating innovative graphic solutions for the Fireclay Tile online experience. Having a deep love for interior design and architecture is a plus. Must have a solid portfolio with work in a variety of industries, and deliverables ranging from web UI assets, ad creative, digital marketing collateral, and 3D scene renders. Understanding how to create original graphic content while adhering to brand guidelines and web constraints is essential to this role.
In this role you'll be:
• Providing rapid generation and iteration on comps for all digital, web, and marketing initiatives
• Working closely with Fireclay’s Creative Director and Head of Technology on all graphic assets
• Collaborating with our in house photographer to deliver beautiful digital assets
• Building ad sets per specs by web team
• Providing Visualization support to our online design team
• Keeping on top of design trends and translating them to your work
• Bringing fresh ideas to the table while working within established brand guidelines
This may be an ideal opportunity for you if you:
• Work well in a collaborative team environment
• Get fired up about all things design
• Have a strong foundation in basic design principals
• Want to feel passionately committed to the product you represent
• Desire earning an income that reflects your success
• Are eager to be a member of an innovative & entrepreneurial company culture
You'd be a great fit for this role if you:
• LOVE working in a constantly changing environment
• Are solution-oriented
• Know how to leave your ego at the door
• Are passionate about our brand and find tile to be an inspiring medium
• Have a production artist mentality and deliver projects on time while keeping well organized files
• Are a self-starter and know how to run your own calendar
• Have worked with creative folks, Developers, Designers, Photographers, and Copywriters
• Experience with everything from print to web graphics
• Appreciate the opportunity to learn and to teach
• Understand the constraints of electronic representation of graphical elements
• Are a master of layout, color theory, typography, and fundamental principles of design
• Strong understanding of design principals
• Google Docs for team collaboration
• Google Sketchup to build out scenes
• Adobe Ninja skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc...
Please submit a portfolio, along with your resume and cover letter, as part of your application for this position.
Fireclay Tile is an equal opportunity employer. We offer healthcare, vacation, 401(k), and employee stock options. Plus, we make the best BBQs in the world!
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.