Senior Graphic Designer
Hi from Sunny South Florida!
Epoca International Inc designs, manufactures, imports and distributes houseware products. Most of our products are beverage preparation, cookware or entertaining pieces. We are looking for a graphic designer that specializes in packaging design and production. We design products, manage our own brands, create memorable messaging and constantly consider how our products will be used and enjoyed by our end consumers. Our team is fast paced and energetic. You should be creative, strategic, detail-oriented, self-motivated and effective in communicating via design.
Must understand all platforms of packaging: window box, closed box, blister packs, “try me” packaging. Thorough knowledge and understanding of print processes. Knowledge of all Adobe programs required.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design packaging for a wide variety of kitchen products.
- Propose marketing, promotion and sales materials.
- Determine overall design direction of product categories.
- Create style guides
- Manage multiple projects at once with timeline management skills.
- Assist with in-house product photo shoots and color correct digital files.
- Communicate with product development, safety and quality control teams throughout design process, including reviewing and proofing packaging.
- BFA or equivalent degree in Graphic Design required.
- Minimum of 5 years in design with experience in graphic, branding/identity and packaging design.
- Experience in the food or beverage category is a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of design principles and typography
- Experience in making mock-ups in both 2D and 3D.
- Superb ideation, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Sketching ability to quickly communicate ideas.
- Knowledge of printing processes as well as printing and packaging materials and techniques.
- Superb technical drawing skills combined with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills (oral and written communication).
How To Apply