Freelance Jr. & Mid-Level Designer
Frank Collective is a creative digital and design production company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn and Los Angeles. We partner with agencies, production companies and direct to client to create apps, websites, web content, video, logos and brand campaigns. www.frankcollective.com
What We Do:
Integrated branding and production work for a variety of global clients such as Tourneau, Conde Nast, Blue Apron, Google and more. An average Frank project ranges from a website to web films to mobile apps to motion graphics to installations and ad campaigns.
Who We’re Looking For:
Someone with a blue collar work ethic and art school ideals. We put our heads down when its time to work and occasionally burn the midnight oil — but we also know how to maintain our quality of life so when there isn’t a deadline looming we can often be found working on self initiated projects, learning something new, enjoying the neighborhood, or at the local watering hole.
Designer (Jr. & Mid-Level Freelance):
• Summary: Assist with creation of visual design, typography, visual concept, logos, icons for interactive platforms, print, video, and other multimedia.
• 1-5 Years experience but will consider entry-level as well
• Great organizational + communication skills
• Adobe After Effects, Final Cut X a plus
• Based in NYC
• Must be a US Citizen.
• Position is freelance with possible staff consideration.
• No Headhunters/recruiters
• Please only contact us regarding the position listed
• Please do not contact the office directly. We will contact you if we are interested.
• Due to the number of applicants we are only able to notify those being considered.
Please send resume, cover letter (optional), and portfolio (or link to portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Freelance Designer Application.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.