Creative Director - Packaging
Who we are:
At GROUP360 Worldwide®, we believe that solutions are more valuable than ideas, and for the past 6 years we have been redefining the role of marketing partner by providing our clients with a complete concept-to-consumer marketing solution.
We offer an efficient single-point of contact for 20+ integrated marketing services, from brand planning and strategy, to creative development and complete production and premedia execution.
We work on some of the world’s most iconic brands for industry leading Fortune 50 clients in many consumer product categories.
Headquartered in St. Louis Missouri, we are a worldwide organization with 25 offices and a team of over 400 exceptionally talented associates.
Who you are:
- You have lived and breathed nothing but world-class food and beverage package/structure design for a minimum of 15 years and you have the portfolio
to prove it.
- By now you have developed a strong point-of-view on what constitutes extraordinarily effective package design.
- You understand the role of packaging in the Retail Grocery Environment and are completely capable of articulating your POV on shopper and consumer behavior.
- You have the vision, courage and ability to lead all package design initiatives for ALL of our clients.
- You possess the unique flexibility, personality and collaboration skills necessary to work cross-functionally with Team Creative Directors, Planners, Strategists, and clients.
- You have developed an expertise in the field of store brand packaging design and can be the go-to person on the subject.
- You have the ability to not only give an engaging and energetic client presentation, you can also help write and develop it.
- When all is said and done, you are someone your clients and colleagues respect because of the person you are and the work you do.
The Creative Director – Packaging, will lead all packaging assignments for all clients within the agency. The perfect candidate has the proven ability to translate marketing strategies and project parameters into appealing design solutions and comprehensive concepts that command attention, capture the imagination, change behavior and move shoppers to react.
Essential Job Functions
· Fill the singular role of “Packaging Design Expert” within our agency
· Contribute by bringing a big voice, big ideas, and distinctive solutions
· Collaborate with team Creative Directors, Strategists and others
· Conceptual thinking; play an active role in brainstorming and ideation
· Participate in industry seminars as both a speaker and spectator
· Be the internal thought leader on worldwide packaging trends
· Study the store brand and grocery retail industry worldwide, lead the way on emerging trends and ideas
· Work within client brand design standards and/or create them
Basic Job Qualification: Skills and Abilities
· Understanding of all our client’s brands, marketing strategies and competition
· Possess excellent presentation skills and the ability to articulate thinking in a logical and insightful way
· Responsive and efficient; ability to organize and manage multiple projects
· Work well under pressure of deadlines
· Strong eye for details
· Ability to work at a very high strategic level and switch gears when required to an executional level
· Bachelor’s Degree in design art or a related field, or equivalent work experience
· Proficient in current CS6 Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, In-Design
· Minimum of 15 years of food and beverage experience in an agency or package design firm
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.