Product Designer - Mobile
ToughBuilt Industries is a fast-paced product development company dedicated to design and innovation. At ToughBuilt we control the entire product development process, from initial concept and design, through manufacturing, to selling directly to the world. We work in small, focused teams that are expected to be agile and efficient. We are committed to excellence and are seeking the best talent to add to our rapidly growing company.
We are currently looking for highly skilled full-time product designers showing experience designing personal electronics. These positions are for driven designers with a minimum of 7 years experience. A combination of strong design skills and mechanical knowledge is a necessity. Applicants must show a history of designs that have gone into production.
These positions will be designing rugged electronic products, involved in the entire development process from initial concept through manufacturing. This is a ground floor opportunity to join one of the most exciting R&D teams in southern California. For those who make the cut, there will be opportunities for travel and growth within the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
• Minimum of 7 years of experience designing production consumer electronics.
• Highly refined design sensibilities.
• Excellent sketching skills is a must.
• Strong conceptualization skills.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Works great both in a team and independently
• Must have a strong work ethic and drive.
• Additional skills that are a strong plus: Softgoods design, footwear design, general manufacturing knowledge, SolidWorks & and 3D rendering.
Include the position “Product Designer” in the subject line. Include resume and portfolio samples with your best work. Resumes without portfolios will not be considered. PDF, web link, PowerPoint, Word documents and JPGs are preferred. Please limit submissions to 10mb.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.