SolidWorks Modeler – Mobile
ToughBuilt Industries is a fast-paced product development company dedicated to design and innovation. At ToughBuilt we control the entire product development process, from initial concept and design, through manufacturing, to selling directly to the world. We work in small, focused teams that are expected to be agile and efficient. We are committed to excellence and are seeking the best talent to add to our rapidly growing company.
We are currently looking for highly skilled full-time SolidWorks modelers showing experience designing personal electronics. These positions are for driven modelers with a minimum of 7 years experience. Applicants need to be equally skilled creating fast concept models and tooling-ready production models. They must show a history of designs that have gone into production.
These positions will be modeling rugged electronic products, involved in the entire development process from initial concept through manufacturing. This is a ground floor opportunity to join one of the most exciting R&D teams in southern California. For those who make the cut, there will be opportunities for travel and growth within the company.
• Highly refined SolidWorks skills, both in mechanical and surface modeling.
• Must be able to build both fast esthetic models and fully detailed production-ready models.
• Sensitivity for retaining design intent is a must.
• General manufacturing knowledge is a must (especially injection molding).
• Creative problem solving skills.
• Works great both in a team and independently
• Must be able to work fluidly with designers and factory teams.
• Must have a strong work ethic and drive.
• Additional skills that are a strong plus: 3D rendering, sketching
Include the position “Modeler” in the subject line. Include resume and portfolio samples with your best work. Resumes without portfolios will not be considered. PDF, web link, PowerPoint, Word documents and JPGs are preferred. Please limit submissions to 10mb.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.