Visual Merchandising Manager
Drives and directs merchandising activity for the Company’s domestic and international divisions across all channels. Merchandising Manager is responsible for executing Creative Director’s vision at point of sale for beautyblender brand. Requires strong communication and analytics skills.
• Develop and execute merchandising strategies for US retailers including but not limited to Sephora, SiJCP, Blue Mercury, Beauty Brands, Macy’s, Nordstrom, professional accounts and specialty retailers
• Develop and execute merchandising strategies for international retailers and partner on strategies with merchandising teams from international distributors
• Ensure branding is consistent with guidelines presented by Company’s creative and marketing teams
• Manage seasonal updates by partnering with retail buyers, internal sales/creative teams and coordinating plans with merchandising manufacturers
• Update new assortment forms to retailers based on upcoming assortment changes and retailer schedules
• Suggest product specific shelf and/or fixture location based on analytics of sell through performance
• Partner with Sales Directors to ensure anticipated sales through is achieved and make suggested changes as necessary
• Participate in the visual representation of the Company at professional make-up artistry trade shows
• Executes vendor selection and develops vendor and internal organizational partnerships.
• Work with vendors to develop cohesive assortments, competitively priced to achieve established sales and margin goals
• Monitors industry trends, evaluates competition, and travels to major markets
• Partner with Company’s marketing and creative team to effectively communicate needs and timelines
• Communicate via weekly update reports on status of current and future initiatives
• Establishes replenishment strategies and reserves appropriate funding.
1. Experience working in sales and/or visual merchandising (3-5 years)
2. Intermediate graphics skills with adobe, photo shop, and other creative art and illustrator files
3. Experience building, budgeting and achieving retail sales goals
4. Artistry skills a plus
5. Must be willing and able to travel
6. Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal in person supervision
7. Excellent product sensibility and conceptual ability
8. Comprehensive understanding of retail math
9. Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
10. Ability to take initiative, ownership, and accountability for business.
12. Strong sense of teamwork and ability to multi-task.
13. Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate and develop a team.
14. Thorough understanding of market dynamics
15. Ability to identify trends, understand consumer behavior and identify opportunities.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.