JB Design is a growing branding and communications agency seeking a bright and talented designer to work with our skilled team.
The freelance to perm time position will entail assignments to foster a further command of design principles and industry standards and meeting with the design director on a regular basis to assess progress as well as to set goals for portfolio development. Whether working on high profile or not-for-profit projects, this is an opportunity for the right candidate to stretch their potential. We offer a full service experience of the design industry, while helping you to make your mark.
Skills and requirements:
• Self-starter who is able to listen, take direction and execute projects independently
• Strong understanding of typography and clear design aesthetic
• Handle multiple projects/tasks at one time
• Establish directions and design solutions; ensure implementation of directions from concept through production.
• Proficient in relevant design programs including InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
• Knowledge of web design and social media, with an understanding of the latest design principles, trends and technologies
• Knowledge of WordPress a plus
• BFA/BA in Graphic Design
• 3 years design experience
• Strong portfolio of design and copywriting
• Working with individuals on production and design projects
• Participating in brainstorms and meetings
Those with 3 years design experience and a BFA/BA in Graphic Design at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.