HCT Packaging Inc. is a global leader in cosmetics packaging, manufacturing and provider of turnkey solutions. HCT supplies many of the beauty industries leading brands including MAC, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Revlon, Avon, and NARS.
Currently, HCT is in search of creative, energetic and talented industrial designers to join our New York office. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and see products through from conceptualization to manufacture. You will collaborate with other individuals in cross-functional teams including engineers, project managers, and clients as well as other designers to produce solutions that meet and exceed client and company expectations. You will work in a casual and fun office environment that recognizes the importance of having fun while you work. This is an opportunity to become an integral part of a very successful, rapidly growing, award-winning cosmetics design and development company.
HCT is looking for a senior level candidate with 5-10 years of professional experience, who is extremely passionate about designing for luxury cosmetics brands. If this sounds like you, send us a sample portfolio that demonstrates your ability to visually communicate compelling concepts (from early sketch to production examples).
• Develop packaging solutions through conceptual sketching, group brainstorming and 3D modeling
• Work with engineering and manufacturing to ensure that design details are carried through into production.
• Be self sufficient and manage large, fast paced workloads
• Excellent visual communication and form development skills demonstrated in your sketching
• Impressive graphic design samples
• Extensive 3D CAD modeling & rendering experience (Solidworks)
• Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work smoothly with a fast-paced interdisciplinary team.
• Degree in Industrial Design and 5-10 years of professional experience
• Applicants must have work samples to be considered (Please limit your file size to under 2MB)
• 3D Modeling (Solidworks) and Rendering (Keyshot)
• 2D (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint)
Group Medical / Dental/ Vision Insurance
401(k) with company match
10 Paid Holidays Per Year
Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
**Local Applicants Only**
**Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with “Industrial Design Position” listed in the subject line**
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.