Marketing and Communications Coordinator
David Beahm Experiences: an energized, global, bustling, special events company that is based in New York City is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator. This position requires a creative, seasoned professional who will focus marketing endeavors and further elevate the company as an aspirational brand.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Champion the company brand identity across all media
• Create and coordinate marketing projects
• Pursue and coordinate public appearances and brand activations
• Write and submit content for press releases, editorial opportunities, and presentations
• Support and develop prospective initiatives to elevate sales
• Create impactful sales support materials
• Maintain social media presence and consistently update the company website
• Conduct market research and analysis
• Assist with events as required
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential function of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years experience in marketing or related function in the B2B environment, preferably in Special Events or Marketing
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Superb written, verbal communication, and basic-to-advanced graphics skills
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to think both strategically and creatively
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and macOS proficient. Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred, but not required
• Self-motivated but able to take direction
• Well versed in web trends, expertise in website management and SEO
Place "Marketing and Communications Coordinator" in the subject line of your email.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.