Graphic Designer – Branding/Licensing
We are currently seeking a full-time very creative Graphic Designer to join our team. Under the direction of the Art Director, this position will deal with product and package design. Duties include but are not limited to: product design/ development, package design, photo-retouching, catalog layouts, and product photography.
Our company designs & develops many products in-house including Picture Frames, Slippers, RC Toys, Consumer Electronics, and Home-Goods, just to name a few. As our company has a broad range of products, applicant may be considered for any of our departments.
We are looking for a designer that has knowledge of todays latest trends. This is a very fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and organization are very important qualities that we will be looking for.
Applications will not be considered without a link to your portfolio or attached samples of work.
• Execute the entire design process from research/development through design and sample review.
• Ability to take a project from start to finish while managing other assignments at the same time.
• Create/maintain product and packaging specs for your jobs.
• Send initial, revised, and final spec packages to overseas offices in timely manner.
• Send clear and comprehensive comments on production and pre-production samples in a timely manner.
• Communicate daily with overseas factories to resolve issues.
• Attend and take notes during design reviews.
• Manage production of product catalog, catalog production staff and photography as well as all print-ad and marketing materials.
• Demonstrate visible leadership at the team and division level, and initiate the opportunities for continuous improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to utilize Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop at a high level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Knowledge of basic Adobe Suite programs and Mac OS.
• Strong knowledge of product development and technical spec procedures.
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience, but portfolios can speak for themselves.
• Must be proficient in basic math and geometry.
• Good verbal and written communication skill required.
• Solid comprehension of various manufacturing materials and processes in order to develop an original and innovative product line.
Location: Midtown Manhattan
Your application must include three things:
2. Cover letter with requested yearly salary and available start date.
3. Link to your work portfolio
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.