Hopkins, the leading manufacturer of automotive and RV aftermarket products, is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our growing internal creative team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have a great personality and most importantly a passion for delivering excellent creative solutions that are aligned to the strategy. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to wear many hats while handling multiple projects at one time.
With 11 successful brands to manage, this position offers the opportunity to be highly involved in a variety of print and digital media projects from concept to completion. You must be a person willing to roll up your sleeves and take on any task no matter the size. It is essential to be a strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including branding, print, packaging, merchandising, catalogs, retail graphics, videos, websites and digital media.
• Degree in visual communications or graphic design
• Minimum of 2 years professional experience in print, web and digital media within a creative team environment
• High level of proficiency with current versions of Adobe Creative Suit¬e and familiar with a wide range of other design, video, web and multimedia software
• Initiative to master new skills
• Ability to take projects from concept to completion utilizing the appropriate tools
• Visual problem solver who provides solutions to objectives and information hierarchy challenges
• The desire to take every project to a higher level
• Great interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working with all levels of personnel
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
• Self-motivation, proactive nature, team player mentality, with the ability to work with little supervision
• Excellent time-management skills
• Ability to focus with keen attention to detail
• Consumer product, retail packaging, merchandising and POP experience
• Ability to formulate, design and implement a commercialization strategy
• Experience with photography, copywriting, video, web and digital media
Hopkins manufacturing Corporation designs manufactures and markets a diverse line of products targeted at the automotive and RV aftermarket. We provide patented products that lead in several industry segments. Hopkins is headquartered in a friendly, Midwest, college town. As the “Front Porch of the Flint Hills” this area features large lakes and a national wildlife preserve that offer sporting and other recreational activities.
Hopkins provides career growth opportunities in a supportive work environment. A complete fringe benefits package includes health, dental, life and disability insurances, 401(k) plan with employer matching and profit sharing contributions, a quarterly bonus plan and many other special programs.
Contact us in strict confidence:
Attn: Human Resources Representative
428 Peyton, PO Box 1157
Emporia, KS 66801-1157
e-mail MS Word document to: email@example.com
Visit our Web site: www.hopkinsmfg.com
Please provide an email link to your online portfolio, or send a sample no larger than 5MB with your resume submission to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain instructions to submit a portfolio larger than 5MB contact:
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.