Seaside Casual is a leader in the design and manufacture of outdoor furniture, made from recycled, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). Our extensive collection of Classic, Traditional and Modern designs is sold throughout the US and expanding international markets. Seaside Casual is an award winning manufacturer, recognized for exceptional customer service, design appeal and overall product performance.
We are seeking an exceptional talent to join our Rhode Island team and advance the entire design process with innovation, style and a keen eye towards market trends. Our environment is creative and collaborative, fun and results driven, rewarding and challenging.
• Collaborate with design team to establish annual designs and oversee process through product release.
• Produce sketches, renderings, 3D modeling and hard prototype samples.
• Create technical drawings for parts, assemblies and component designs.
• R&D new materials, design initiatives and manufacturing techniques.
• Research and source components nationally and internationally.
• Communicate and interact with manufacturing to clearly ensure design standards.
• Full Time Staff Position in Rhode Island.
• 3+ years of experience in furniture design.
• Bachelor Degree in Industrial / Furniture Design.
• Familiarity with various materials such as wood, aluminum, resin and others.
• Working knowledge of various tools, equipment and production methods.
• Knowledge of furniture assembly methods preferred and ability to safely use shop equipment.
• Professional with business acumen, organization and solid communication skills.
• Proficient in Solid Works. Adobe Photo-Shop/Creative Suite & Keyshot a plus.
• Our designs reach the market annually - See your talent on display.
• A competitive salary and benefits, including Medical, 401k and profit sharing.
• Employed by a stable, 100 Year Old Company.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.