Environmental Graphic Designer
Ripbang Studios, a division of NELSON, is a multi-disciplinary design firm based in Los Angeles, CA that specializes in Experience Branding. We are looking for an Environmental Graphic Designer to collaborate with interior designers and architects in the design of immersive branded commercial environments in a variety of venues including restaurants, retail, sports, and workplace. Candidates must have prior experience with branding strategy, graphics design, and illustration.
- Design of environmental branding elements such as: project logo, signage, menu, packaging, murals, exhibits, and merchandise
- Design of custom murals and artwork for workplace interiors
- Collaborate with architects and interior designers in the application of branding to the built environment
- Collaborate with architects in creation of pitch packages for various projects
- Research, develop, and create content for exhibit designs
- Work with Business Development to design marketing initiatives for web and print
- Design and maintain in-house corporate identity systems
- Maintain and update existing website
- Excellent ability to identify problems and create branding strategies
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Experience with brand development, logo design, illustration, typography and color
- Technical ability to learn spatial concepts and execute design for 3-dimensional environments
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs for print and web
- Willingness to learn new programs to translate graphics concepts to 3-dimensional environments
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited University and at least 3+ years professional experience
- Los Angeles, CA resident
RipBang Studios, a Division of NELSON combines brand strategy, and graphics, with architecture and interiors to create Experiential Branding environments. Our passion is telling stories in the built environment and no two projects are the same. We work on a wide variety of fun and entertaining projects from the design of stores and restaurants to wayfinding, graphics, and branded environments in office complexes, sports venues, and entertainment destinations. Our growing 15-person multi-disciplinary studio employs graphic designers, architects, interior designers, illustrators and industrial designers.
As a division of NELSON WORLDWIDE (wwww.nelsononline.com), we are part of a network of over 600 teammates providing architecture, interior design and engineering from offices across the country. RipBang Studios offers the intimate hands-on environment of a small creative agency, with the resources, benefits, and career growth opportunities of a large firm.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please
Please include work samples.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.