JUNIOR PACKAGING/GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are currently hiring a junior Packaging/Graphic designer to join our growing team. The primary role of the designer is to contribute to the preliminary stages of the design process, create impactful renderings to be presented to clients, and follow through all the way to final production. Knowledge of final production and printing/color process is a huge plus. Must be able to follow instructions and take criticism, execute beautiful work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. A successful designer in this environment must be enthusiastic, hands on, ready to take on challenges, and maintain a friendly, flexible attitude. We look for people that keep up with trends, find inspiration, and meet the needs of the Beauty market.
- Conceptualize and design primary and secondary packaging
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to successfully meet objectives
- Stock image research
- Create in-house comps for presentation purposes
- Manage creative process and priorities to meet deadlines
- Assist photographer in developing correct imagery
- Overlook projects from start to finish
- Upload final artwork to factory servers, and ensure factory samples are prepared correctly before finished production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic/Packaging Design (min. 1 year experience)
- Experience within the Beauty industry preferred, but not essential
- Fluency in Adobe CS (Illustrator & Photoshop a MUST)
- Strong packaging design skills with thorough understanding of production
- Typographic, illustration & layout skills
- Attention to detail, with an eye for current aesthetics
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve
- A proactive team player who can work with others, as well as independently
- Can juggle multiple projects in a timely manner
BFA or equivalent
$15-18 hourly trial period
**applicants must be permitted to work in the US. We do not offer sponsorship.
Please email me your resume.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.