Senior Graphic Designer
UNC Creative at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is looking for a senior graphic designer. The senior designer will work alongside our art director and other designers on a variety of projects in the print, interactive and web mediums. This is a fast-paced, high volume environment that requires the ability to effectively deliver timely, customized design solutions within the University brand.
The selected candidate must have demonstrated technical knowledge, have good client/customer skills, be team-oriented and be able to independently manage projects from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be a self-sufficient designer with an excellent portfolio, have a strong sense of typography and be extremely detail-oriented.
Qualifications include the following:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university, plus 4-6 years experience
• Demonstrated mastery of design principles through a portfolio of print and electronic materials
• Computer skills on a Macintosh platform and familiarity with Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Strong design, layout and typography skills
• Thorough knowledge of the principles and methods of planning, designing and producing visually appealing products that communicate a clear message to target audiences
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Knowledge of print production and digital design is a plus
All applications must be received online either through the "Apply Now" link below or directly through the UNC Human Resources website: https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/117136.
How To Apply