A NYC based media company for architect’s and designers is seeking a full-time graphic and marketing designer. You will be responsible for creating wordpress web-sites and designing marketing materials for conferences, in-house advertisements, email blasts, and more. We need someone that is pro-active and understands maintaining brand integrity.
We are a small and dedicated team, so you will be expected to pitch in when help is needed.
In addition to graphic design, the person will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations pertaining to e-mail marketing. This will include, but not limited to: setting up and deploying e-mails, e-mail campaign design, set up of campaign and creative testing.
The IDEAL candidate will have 3+ years of experience with web design and e-mail marketing with exposure to CRM, Loyalty, Database and/ or e-mail deployment platforms. You MUST have STRONG working knowledge of HTML/CSS including the ability to troubleshoot e-mail client rendering issues.
- Design and update all print and online marketing materials relating to media products for conferences, subscription marketing, in-house marketing, competitions, etc
- Design, code and update and maintain conference web site with images, logos and text
- Create weekly scheduled email blasts, so you should be familiar with Dreamweaver or HTML for Constant Contact
- Have knowledge of email marketing- opt-in
- Create banner ads for website
- Pitch in with various other office duties
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design/Marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of HTML and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge working in Word and Excel
- Be a team player and communicator
- An eye for design and attention to details
Job Type: Full-time
Web and Graphic Design: 3 years
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.