UX / Product Designers (SaaS) - ZenHub
ZenHub, is the leading agile project management solution within GitHub. We help innovative teams prioritize their projects, collaborate and ship better software, faster.
The world’s most innovative teams at NASA, Docker, Comcast, and VMware, rely on us to help them ship amazing products. Now we’re looking for a startup-minded UX / Product Designer to help us expand our best-in-class project management solution. Working closely with the engineering, and product teams, you’ll create designs that help our customers do the best work of their lives.
As an ideal candidate, you:
- Have successfully designed web and mobile products from concept to completion, with a portfolio that excites!
- Have designed modern and scalable web app solutions that delights users
- Use today’s best practices models but are eager to push boundaries
- Understand and can predict technology restrictions around requirements
- Adapt quickly given constraints and are creative in coming up with different solutions
- Have experience in rapid prototyping using different tools. We use Sketch, Invision, MarvelApp, Principle, and Zeplin.io.
- Are able to present design decisions to different teams and can defend your decisions as well as take feedback
- Have a degree or equivalent experience in UX/UI Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Architecture, or similar fields
- Knowledge of git, the GitHub workflow, and agile project management
- Front-end development skills
Should you join ZenHub, your team-members will be world-class. Our engineering team will make your designs a reality, getting it into the hands of thousands of users. We have built two of the world’s most sophisticated browser extensions (on Chrome and Firefox). We ship often and move rapidly, providing more than enough freedom to make your own mistakes and breakthroughs. We also use the right tools for the job. ZenHub’s current stack includes Node, Mongo, Backbone, Angular and Redis.
Benefits & Perks
We offer our employees a competitive salary, expanded health insurance, unlimited vacation, holistic initiatives, active speakers budget… and more!
How to Apply
Think we’re a match? We want to hear from you! Apply with your resume, a link to your portfolio and anything else you think we should see.
ZenHub values diversity and doesn’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Zen Den Vancouver
980 Howe St #350
Vancouver, BC V6Z 0C8
How To Apply