At Practice Fusion, we are passionate about connecting doctors, patients, and data to drive better health and save lives. Our team of talented interaction designers, visual designers, and user researchers are essential to the success of our mission. We work closely to carry the voice of our users through everything we do, from our products to our brand expression and marketing efforts. If you are excited about solving complex and meaningful problems, join us!
You are passionate about design’s role in making a difference in healthcare. When you solve problems, you enjoy considering the minute details and the holistic impact of a design. You enjoy teaching and learning equally, and you embrace experimentation as a part of progress. In addition, you collaborate well with all kinds of people, are naturally curious, and you’re looking for a team to grow with.
On our team, you will manage multiple projects and work through design problems from ideation to implementation. You will be mentored by a strong and supportive team as you grow your expertise in the following responsibilities:
* Be a champion for our users. Develop deep empathy for our user base of patients and healthcare providers through user research and be the voice of the user throughout the product development process.
* Be a champion for design throughout the agile process, from ideation to implementation.
* Be adept at problem synthesis and problem solving. Work with other designers, product managers, and technologists to analyze business requirements and design solutions that respond to user needs.
* Understand the value of working in systems. Value consistency and quality, and help refine and evolve our component and pattern libraries.
* Balance user and business needs in execution of quality design. Approach design as both an idealist and a pragmatist.
* Be a clear and active communicator and a collaborator across many different disciplines, including product, engineering, marketing, customer success, sales, and the executive team.
* Present your designs and ideas clearly and articulately to a wide audience.
* Design portfolio. We want to see your design process. Show us how you’ve empathized with users, identified specific opportunities, sketched out compelling solutions, and worked with others to build product.
* At least one year of experience designing digital experiences.
* Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities.
* Meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Demonstrate proficiency with design tools (we use Sketch as our key design tool and utilize various apps for prototyping and CSS inspection).
About Practice Fusion
Practice Fusion connects doctors, patients and data to drive better health and save lives. With over 80 million patients served by doctors using Practice Fusion’s free cloud-based health records, Practice Fusion is the country’s largest patient-physician community.
Unsolicited Resumes: Practice Fusion will not pay a fee to any employment agency or third party for the referral of candidates unless the agency or third party has signed a formal agreement by an authorized member of our People Operations team. Unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or third parties of any kind will become the property of Practice Fusion and will be considered gratuitous, no-fee referrals.
How To Apply